At Hamilton Hill Jewelry, we offer the following services:
Custom Designed and Created Jewelry
You may have jewelry made by our designer partners from the U.S., Europe, and beyond to repurpose your stones or those you acquire from Hamilton Hill. Furthermore, the Hamilton Hill team in Durham, led by master goldsmith Ken Weston, can design one-of-a-kind pieces from sketch to finish.
Jewelry Makeovers and Style Consults
Bring us your tired, your poorly designed, your prong-smothered diamonds yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming jewelry drawer. Let us help give your old pieces a new look. As above, this may be through a designer partner or our local team.
We are also pleased to offer guidance and answer questions about:
- your current jewelry and building a jewelry wardrobe
- jewelry you own that no longer works for you
- inherited pieces
- your general jewelry style
Schedule an appointment with Hamilton Hill owner, gemologist, and jewelry passionista Sarah Hill or designer-goldsmith Ken Weston. Call 919-683-1474 or email email@example.com.
Special Requests and Orders
We will be pleased to help you acquire pieces that are not in our current inventory using the extensive catalogs from our designer partners and others.
We offer full repair, sizing, and maintenance service on Hamilton Hill jewelry and watches and on jewelry not purchased here. Turnaround time is usually two weeks, though some jobs are faster and rush service is available. Please call with specific inquiries.
Hamilton Hill can help you with appraisals in the following ways:
- As staff time allows, insurance replacement appraisals are performed in house by graduate gemologist Sarah Hill and associates. Fees are based on complexity of the jobs with $85 for the first piece being an average price. Please call to inquire about this service.
- When time and staffing allow, Hamilton Hill may be able to give a while-you-wait gem or metal identification.
- Referrals to appraisers or other resources based on your needs.
- Review and assessment of inherited pieces done on site by appointment. Cost is determined by scope of project and adjunct work being performed.