At Hamilton Hill Jewelry, we offer the following services:
You may have jewelry designed by our designer partners from the U.S., Europe, and beyond to repurpose your stones or those you acquire from Hamilton Hill. Furthermore, the Hamilton Hill team in Durham can design one-of-a-kind pieces should you have a special project in mind.
Jewelry Makeovers and Style Consults
Bring us your tired, your poorly designed, your prong-smothered diamonds yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming jewelry drawer. Let us help give your old pieces a new look. As above, this may be through a designer partner or our local team.
We are also pleased to offer guidance and answer questions about:
- your current jewelry and building a jewelry wardrobe
- jewelry you own that no longer works for you
- inherited pieces
- your general jewelry style
Schedule an appointment with gallery owner, gemologist, and jewelry passionista Sarah Hill. Call 919-683-1474 or email email@example.com.
Special Requests and Orders
We will be pleased to help you acquire pieces that are not in our current inventory using the extensive catalogs from our designer partners.
We offer full repair service on Hamilton Hill jewelry and watches, and limited repair service on other pieces. Turnaround time is usually one to two weeks. Please call with specific inquiries so we can determine if we will do the work or refer you elsewhere.
Hamilton Hill can help you with appraisals in the following ways:
- On occasion, insurance replacement appraisals are performed in house by graduate gemologist Sarah Hill and associates. Fees are based on complexity of the jobs with $85 for the first piece being an average price. Please call to inquire about this service.
- When time and staffing allow, Hamilton Hill may be able to give a while-you-wait gem or metal identification.
- Referrals to appraisers or other resources based on your needs.
- Review and assessment of inherited pieces done on site by appointment. Cost is determined by scope of project and adjunct work being performed.